- All Fishing Gear & Tackle
- Bait (if used)
- Cooler with Ice
- Fishing Licenses and Permits
- Fishing Charter Booking & Reservations. Backcountry Fishing
Fishing Charter Booking & Reservations. Backcountry Fishing
Select The Starting Date Of Your Fishing Charter
What We Provide:
What You Need to Bring:
- Your own Lunches and Drinks
- Polarized Sunglasses are a must
- Hat and lightweight clothing
- Rain Gear
Payment Information For Charters
- Rates are PER BOAT not Per Person. It covers all fishing licenses, fishing equipment, bait, and anything else needed to catch fish.
- A deposit of $200 per day is required at the time of booking.
- If booking a multiple boat charter a $200 deposit per boat, per day is required
- Your credit card will be billed for this amount and remaining balance will be paid on day of charter
- The remaining balance can be paid in cash or credit card.
- Please tip the mate in cash. 17%-20% is standard
Fishing Charter Booking InformationWe offer 4, 6, and 8 hour fishing charters in the Middle Florida Keys area of Marathon, Duck Key, Big Pine Key, Bahia Honda, and Everglades National Park. We do offer sunset and evening trips during Tarpon Season. Trip times can fluctuate depending on the time of year. Sometimes we may suggest to leave at a different time to make the fishing more productive due to weather or tide conditions. Most of our morning trips start between 7:00 AM -8:00 AM and our afternoon trips start between 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Most of our evening Tarpon trips start between 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM. Again, these times are not set in stone. Please wait to hear from your captain on when he suggests to leave so your trip is successful. We will set the start time a day or two before the trip when we can assess the weather and tides.
Refund PolicyFailure to show for a scheduled charter requires full payment for the scheduled charter. When a charter is scheduled, the captain allots the full day to that charter. If the anglers are a “no show”, the captain loses that day of fishing. The captain also must turn away others when that day is booked. There is no possibility of rescheduling that day when there is a “no show”. When anglers are a “no show”, the captain requires full payment to compensate for the lost day, and also as a means to prevent “no shows”. Weather is a constant consideration for cancellation of a charter. If your charter is cancelled due to weather, your deposit will be held for a later date. The captain is the only one who can cancel due to weather. Having too much to drink the night before is not grounds for cancellation. However, with proper notice, the captain may be able to modify the time the charter sets out in the morning.
Discounts For Those Who ServeCaptain Rich Smith comes from a long line of family members that have served in the armed forces. As a way of saying thanks, he will award discounted rates to all military personnel, past or present. Let your captain know at the time of booking so that we may make proper arrangements.
Responsive Wordpress Development IntelligenceStorm