Flats Boat Rates
Bay Boat RatesFor
36' Yellowfin Triple 300's & Full Tower
|Half Day 4 Hours||$600||$600||$900|
|3/4 Day 6 Hours||$800||$800||$1200|
|Full Day 8 Hours||$1,000||$1,000|
**1-4 Anglers Recommended For Comfort Reasons. 6 Customer Maximum
Please contact us via Email before you place your deposit so we can confirm we have your date available as well as we are able to accommodate you.
Payment Information For Charters
- Rates are PER BOAT not Per Person. It covers all fishing licenses, fishing equipment, bait, and anything else needed to catch fish.
- A deposit of $200 per day is required at the time of booking.
- If booking a multiple boat charter a $200 deposit per boat, per day is required
- Your credit card will be billed for this amount and remaining balance will be paid on day of charter
- The remaining balance must be paid in cash on the day of the charter.
- Tips are not required but if you feel the Captain did a great job tipping is always appreciated.
Fishing Charter Booking Information
We offer 1/2, 3/4, and Full Day Flat Fishing Charters in Biscayne Bay, Everglades National Park, and The Florida Keys. On special requests can do Sunset and Evening Trips. A 1/2 Day Trip will last 4 hours, a 3/4 Day Trip will last 6 hours, and a Full Day Trip will last 8 hours. Trip times can differ depending on your schedule. Sometimes we may suggest to leave at a different time to make the fishing more productive due to weather or tide conditions.
Failure to show for a scheduled charter requires full payment for the scheduled charter. When a charter is scheduled, the captain allots the full day to that charter. If the anglers are a “no show”, the captain loses that day of fishing. The captain also must turn away others when that day is booked. There is no possibility of rescheduling that day when there is a “no show”. When anglers are a “no show”, the captain requires full payment to compensate for the lost day, and also as a means to prevent “no shows”. Weather is a constant consideration for cancellation of a charter. If your charter is cancelled due to weather, your deposit will be held for a later date. The captain is the only one who can cancel due to weather. Having too much to drink the night before is not grounds for cancellation. However, with proper notice, the captain may be able to modify the time the charter sets out in the morning.
Discounts For Those Who Serve
Captain Rich Smith comes from a long line of family members that have served in the armed forces. As a way of saying thanks, he will award discounted rates to all military personnel, past or present. Let your captain know at the time of booking so that we may make proper arrangements.